I had to mention this article- when I've spoken with friends and family about Ezekiel 38-39 in the past, especially about the players in the Magog invasion, one of the first things that I've wondered is how Germany would be involved. Gomer is mentioned in Ezekiel 38:6 as a member of the invading army, which is present day Germany. I've thought 'how could Iran, Russia, Turkey, Ethiopia, Libya, and Germany be on the same offensive team?' Germany has been an ally of the western nations for quite some time, but I think that this mention of a natural gas pact between the two countries is going to begin laying the groundwork for friendly relations. The international community has said that they don't want any significant deals with Iran to be consummated due to their unwillingness to shut down its nuclear program...well, Germany obviously doesn't much care about that.
His promises are true and binding...Germany will be a part of the invading force.
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1215331161065&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
Friday, August 1, 2008
Germany-Iran natural gas agreement
Posted by Jason at 6:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I've googled the company involved with the gas processing plants and found different press accounts for the same news. Interesting to read the Iran Daily and the Bloomberg - Germany articles.
It appears that security is a prime motivator, not just for individuals, but for nations, as well. Isn't it funny that, in trying to gain security away from Russia's Gazprom, the Europeans are willing to yoke themselves w/the likes of Iran. As Christians, we place our faith in Christ, who assures us of His love and our future with Him. Our security is settled. Nations need do the same thing.
It was a legal deal, according to Germany. It didn't violate the conditions of the sanctions. Is that another way of just being able to say one thing and do another?
The articles also revealed that Iran has benefitted from the (supposed) gas crisis. It has taken in $54B in seven months, this year, compared to $57B all last year. The world is recklessly funding, thereby embolding the enemy to do what it says it will do - destroy Israel. Do we really think this situation isn't manufactured to benefit the enemy?
Post a Comment