CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A 'God-Thing'!

What an excellent idea this is to stay in contact & especially in terms of being accountable to other brothers in 'Our' Lord. I sometimes after conversations with other believers when we have no spiritual interaction can get a dirty feeling as if we had just waisted each others time & this is a awesome way of holding ourselves to the line in order to hopefully mutually edify one another..Praise God!! I pray this will further flesh out the scripture in Hebrews 10:23-25: "Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. And let us consider one another in order to stir up love & good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, & so much the more as you see the Day approaching".

Btw, Doug, I am not familiar with the work "The Copper Scroll". Who's the author? Is it a newer writing or older, it sounds interesting?

0 comments: