As soon as I read this headline on DrudgeReport, I thought "Bible prophecy". I absolutely love that our God gave us markers, as it were, to gauge the times in which we live. After reading Ezekiel 38 & 39 (Iran-Russia alliance), along with Isaiah 17 (destruction of Damascus), the Iranians are getting awfully close to making Bible prophecy present-day history. I'm encouraged, as Paul said we should be by prophecy in 1 Thessalonians 4:18- "Therefore encourage each other with these words" (speaking of the Rapture of the Church).
I got into a discussion recently with a friend about Ezekiel 38 being pre-rapture or post rapture? We know that the Rapture doesn't have requirements that it must fulfill, so it can happen any time. The Gog & Magog battle doesn't have any specific limitations either, but Ezekiel 38:9 seems to indicate that nuclear weapons will be in play. I believe Ezekiel 38 & 39 are pre-rapture, if only because it is our Lord's character. He is so faithful, so caring- He affords people opportunity upon opportunity to witness the Lord's goodness and truth, if only to be rejected. This battle will allow only one explanation: God. The God of Israel will save his people, and the world will witness it via CNN. How great would a revival be? How boldly could Christians boast in the Lord with their Bible open to the pages of Ezekiel? I believe these days to be upon us. Thoughts?
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Iran Missiles Can Reach Israel
Posted by Jason at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
God's hand can reach everywhere and anywhere.
Post a Comment