Except for the exposure I received by reading "The Copper Scroll", I'm not all that versed in 'End Times theology'. But given your question, I've read a little bit and although I can envision a nuclear blast fulfilling Ezekiel 38:9, I can also envision a massive, coordinated group of armies surrounding and coming against Israel. A storm generally has clouds and the clouds identify the boundary (front) of the storm. I can see battle tanks, personnel carriers, support vehicles, and low flying helicopters creating a dust cloud that advances on Israel like a storm. (Interesting the name of the action in Iraq in 1991 - Desert Storm.)
Before I read your latest post, today, I was clearing clutter from the table where my laptop is located. On the table was a card I saved that has a picture of a woman we met in Connecticutt (1982). She died a few years ago and I kept the card, primarily because her husband sent it to me. On opening the card, on the left side is written scripture verses from 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18. I read that card today and about a half our later, you're talking about verse 18. I went back and reread verses 13-18. The verses are a great encouragement!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Today's News and Ezekiel
Posted by Doug at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment